You can use up to 3 different providers as source for m3u lists. Channels selected on each list will be merged onto a single output m3u list.
Optional. Enter the link to the m3u file your provider gave you in the input field. Then click on "Get .m3u" button to download the m3u file.
- the link will need the following text '&type=m3u_plus' to receive group-title information from your provider.
- the link will be saved in your browser and displayed the subsequent times you log in.
- depending on the web browser you use, if the provider link is 'unsecured' (ie. http and not https), the download might not work. You will have to manually copy the link to a new browser window to download the file.
Once you have the .m3u (or .m3u8, .ts) file on your PC, Click 'Upload File' button to upload it to the server.
- the file must not be over 130MB.
- Ex. of channel definition: #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="France4.fr" tvg-name>="FRANCE 4" tvg-logo="https://domain/fr/France4.fr.png" group-title="|EU| FRANCE",FRANCE 4 http://domain:8000/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxx
After a file is uploaded, the list of available groups will be displayed. You can click on checkboxes to select groups you want.
- Click on the group name to display/hide the channels available within the group.
- Uncheck to remove the channel you do not want.
- Removed channels appear in red.
- EPG logo indicates that the channel has epg set.
- Blue arrow means the channel is copied/sent to a custom group.
When you click on a channel, some edition options are available.
- Custom Group: Copy the channel to a custom group (works even if original/current group is not selected). More on custom groups in section 4.
- Lets you enter a new EPG id for the channel. Must be the same id as the one specified inside xmltv file (ex: <channel id="RTS1.fr">). More on EPG in section 3.
- Lets you change url location for the channel's logo.
- Click 'Apply' to save changes to your configuration file.
Your personal link is shown at top. Enter this link into the iptv player you want to use.
Click 'Create List' button to build your custom m3u list based on provider list(s) you have uploaded to the server.
Optional. Click 'Download List' button (top right) to download your custom m3u file to your PC. Place this file on your streaming devices or on your network.3. Electronic Programming Guide (EPG)
The EPG tab gives you a personal link for xmltv epg guide containing hundreds of channels.
- Select EPG for each country you're interested in by clicking the checkboxes.
- Use compressed EPG for a much faster download time (if it works with your iptv player).
- You can browse channels by country or search by name.
- Do not share this link, it has a limited monthly amount of downloads.
EPG id : for channels to retrieve guide information, it must be the same epg id in your provider list. You can edit this value from your provider list (see section 1).
Select the text and press CTRL+C to copy it the clipboard or use button next to it.
If you are using another source for your EPG, you will probably need to change some epg ids. To know what value is needed, open the xmltv file (.xml) in a text editor and search for channels you need.
Here's an example of xmltv data:
<channel id="SuperChannel1.ca"><display-name lang="en">Super Channel 1</display-name><url>http://www.somesite.com</url></channel>
<channel id="SuperChannel2.ca"><display-name lang="en">Super Channel 2</display-name><url>http://www.somesite.com</url></channel>
In this tab, you can add custom groups you need. By default, some groups are already available.
Custom groups will be shown in dropdown list (figure 10).